Our Contact Details
Name: Oliver's Brighton
Address: 42 Trafalgar Street
Phone Number: 01273 683 439
The Type Of Personal Information We Collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Postal address
- Payment details
- CCTV footage
How We Get The Personal Information And Why We Have It
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- For postage of a physical item
- When you subscribe to our email newsletter
- To be able to contact you regarding a booked appointment
- If you visit our store in person you will be recorded on our CCTV system
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our protected *Wix website. Your CCTV footage is stored on our encrypted hard-drive which has a static IP address. We keep contact details & CCTV footage for 31 days. We will then dispose of your information/CCTV footage by deleting the data, excluding your email address. Your email address will be added to our mailing list. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list at any time please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word unsubscribe. The privacy and trust of our customers is of the utmost importance to Oliver's Brighton, and we promise never to share your personal details with any outside company for their mailing or marketing purposes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com, 01273 683 439, 42 Trafalgar Street, Brighton BN1 4ED if you wish to make a request.
*As mentioned here (Wix's Data Processing Agreement for Wix users) - If the Processing of the User Customer Data involves transfer of such data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and the European data protection regulations apply to the transfers of such data, these transfers will be conducted in compliance with all applicable data protection regulations.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 01273 683 439, 42 Trafalgar Street, Brighton BN1 4ED.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: www.ico.org.uk